Tuesday, May 09, 2006

About me

This is viswesh and iam quite well versed with the training procedures involved in fitness. When i started my workouts (dreaming of those giant muscles), everything went well for 3 days.. and after that my whole body started to ache. But i kept my hopes high, the training went on and on for 6 years. I did not stick to body building alone, there was hard core soccer,cricket,volley ball,squash,field events (100m,200m,hurldles etc), pole vault and it goes on.. My body did not remain in a built state at all, because it was strained and flexed to every sport. Thus experimenting with my body has become a passion. Now currently iam proud to have won 3 trophies for featuring the best physique. I have discovered many secrets underlying each fitness programme. The best way to get a proper figure is just sheer hardwork.

Always remember

"Once a person breaks the emotional shackles that hold his/her back, the road to personal freedom is only a short step ahead".

When i look at skinny structures, fat ones or even shaterred figures of gods creation, i would simply be asking myself "why dont these people understandthier body mechanism" anyway thier tight schedule, ignorance etc add up to it. This ignited the thought in me to put up a blog which gives out every detail in the field of fitness. Confidence is one major factor here, for ex.,i know many who buy a treadmill and work on it only for a week or so and then its the end. They think to themselves that its impossible,and with thier kind of daily routines its not possible to maintain thier figure. My only question is "Is not the body of your's YOUR'S".Its very easy and simple in taking care of your fitness. The links provided here might be usefull to many of you out there in search of information. I intend to deliver information and training strategies to people who are into this fitness arsenal.
contact me: wityvis@yahoo.com

No comments: